We are GetPrint E Services Limited, We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy is set out on the basis of which we will process any personal data we collect about you.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the ‘data controller’ for GetPrint E Services Limited of B-02 Orakzai Plaza, Lehtrar Road, Islamabad-Pakistan. You may contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to us at our postal address or by email at [email protected]
We collect a range of data about the user, or his device, and your location, from you, your device, and our partners. Please check THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT for more.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect & process the following data:
- Submitted Information: This is the information that you provide to us. It includes information you provide when you register to use GetPrint, use our GetPrint Delivery service or GetPrint Self Pickup service, order prints from a local print store using Collect at GetPrint, and when you report a problem with GetPrint or our services. The information required from you includes your name, CNIC, and an e-mail address. If one places an order for Delivery, we also need his delivery address and telephone number. If one contacts us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
- Printing Material. We collect the name and contents of the document you submit for printing via GetPrint – whether by our GetPrint Now or GetPrint Delivery service or by our partners, using the Print & collector service.
- Your’s Device Information. Each time one uses GetPrint we will automatically collect technical information, including the type of device you uses, and a unique device identifier (for example, your device’s Apple or Google’s Advertising ID).
- Usage Information. We collect details of your use of GetPrint including information regarding documents you have printed, any Collect at GetPrint orders you make, the location of a printer you used for GetPrint Now, the time you used it, the number of pages you’ve printed using GetPrint.
- Third-Party Information. The information receive by other sources. We work with certain third-party services to power our brand. Some of these providers provide us with information that may reference you individually. For example, EasyPaisa – our payment processor – notify us of the result of a payment transaction. Also, obtains from our collection partners information about your transactions with them. For example, they notify GETPRINT when you have collected your prints from the store.
- Marketing Preference Information. That will keeps record of your preferences in relevant to receiving promotional emails from GETPRINT or its partners.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
GETPRINT required to tell you what uses make of your information, and the legal basis for doing so. Reference in these sections to the basis processing (e.g. “Basis: Legitimate Interest”) is a reference to a legal basis specified in GDPR under GETPRINT undertake the processing question, as follows:
Legitimate Interest: means our interest in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure GetPrint experience. If anyone selects Collect at GetPrint Store, it is also in the interest of our partners to provide you with an efficient print service. GETPRINT make sure and consider and balance any potential impact on its customer (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. GETPRINT does not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless GETPRINT has your consent or is otherwise required or permitted to by law). One can obtain further information about how GETPRINT assesses our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at [email protected]
Performance of Contract: means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract between us and you (including under the GetPrint terms of service) or you and a Collect at GetPrint Store Document printing services provider, or to take steps at its customer request before entering into such a contract.
Legal Obligation: this means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that GETPRINT is subject to.
Consent: means your affirmative consent, which you can withdraw at any time by adjusting the settings on your device or contacting GETPRINT at [email protected]
The information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: We use this to provide our services to you, to enable you to use Collect at GetPrint Store, and to run our business and improve our services generally. GETPRINT uses your telephone number for tracking its user’s orders for Delivery. GETPRINT use your email address (in line with your Marketing Preference Information) to send you promotional info you may be interested in. Basis: Legitimate Interest, Performance of Contract.
- Print Material: GETPRINT uses the material you upload in order to provide the printing service to you and to provide to printing providers if you use Collect at its Store. Basis: Legitimate Interest, Performance of Contract.
- Device information: GETPRINT use this info to provide its services to you, and to improve services generally. GETPRINT also uses your IP address and device ID to decide which ads to display to you in GetPrint and on any sponsored printing. Basis: Legitimate Interest, Performance of Contract.
- Usage information: GETPRINT uses this info to calculate how many pages you have printed, and to provide you with the best services generally. GETPRINT will also use information regarding which printers you have used to add to your profile (see Content Information). Basis: Legitimate Interest, Performance of Contract.
- Login data from Google: we use this data as specified in the LOGGING IN USING GOOGLE section below. Basis: Consent, Legitimate Interests.
- Marketing Preference Information. GETPRINT uses this info to determine whether or not to send you promotional offers. Basis: Legitimate Interests.
- All information: GETPRINT may use this in order to enforce or apply its Terms of Service, and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches or disputes; or protect the rights, property, or safety of GETPRINT, and its customers, or others. Basis: Legitimate Interests.
GETPRINT will retain information we hold about it’s customer as long as is necessary to enable the uses we refer to above and to comply with it’s legal obligations. This is done in accordance with our data retention practices, which GETPRINT may share with you on request.
LOGGING IN USING GOOGLE
If you login to GetPrint using a Google login, you are granting permission to Google to share your user details with us. This consists of your name, email, and an application-specific Google id, which will then be used to form a GetPrint identity for you. This will also allow GETPRINT and Google to share their user’s networks, user ID, and any other information they choose to share according to the user’s Google account settings. If you remove the GetPrint app from your Google settings, we will no longer have access to any further information, but we will still have the information that we received when you first signed up for a GetPrint account using Google.
THE INFORMATION GETPRINT MAY COLLECT FROM ITS USERS ABOUT OTHERS
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We only disclose the data we collect from users to the following third parties:
We store all our data on servers provided by our hosting partner, COMSATS Internet Services so that they can store it and give us access to it.
GP Logistics is our printing services partner for our Delivery service. GETPRINT sends them the task you wish to receive, your name, address, phone number, and email address so they can carry out your prints and hand them to one of our delivery partners for delivery. GP Logistics deletes any personal information about you promptly on completing your printing.
We use delivery partners (including Leopard, TCS, and FedEx) to deliver prints ordered through our Delivery service. GETPRINT provide them with Its customer name and address in order that they can deliver it to you, and your email and phone number to send you delivery tracking updates.
Google Firebase – GetPrint uses Google Firebase to give us stats and analytics services in respect of users and the usage of our services. Privacy information regarding Firebase can be found here – https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy.
We also share your information with print services providers with whom you place an order using Collect at GetPrint Store.
Additionally, GETPRINT will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that GETPRINT sells or buys any business or assets, in which case GETPRINT will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If GetPrint Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share users’ personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, and other agreements or investigate potential breaches; or protect the rights, property, or safety of GetPrint E Services Limited, our customers, or others. It includes exchanging of information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of Theft fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your data on Comsat servers in Pakistan.
GP Logistics (our printing services partner) stores your data in Pakistan.
Mailjet processes your data for us in Pakistan.
Mixpanel sends data obtained through its cookies to a Mixpanel server in the USA. Mixpanel’s processing of the data is subject to its EU-U.S. Privacy-Shield certification.
Google Firebase operates in the USA. Google’s processing of the data is subject to its EU-U.S. Privacy-Shield certification.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights without costing a paisa. In summary, those include rights to:
- require GET PRINT to correct any mistakes in the user’s information that it holds
- require the erasure of any personal information concerning the user in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning the user that the user has provided to GET PRINT , in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to communicate those data to third party in certain situation.
- withdraw your consent to any processing we undertake on the basis of that consent (e.g. sending you promotional emails)
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning the user or similarly significantly affect the user
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of user personal information
- otherwise, restrict GETPRINT’s processing of user personal information in certain circumstances
If you do like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email us at [email protected]
- let us enough information to identify you
- let us know the information to which your request is related, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
If you would like to unsubscribe from the promotional material that we send you, you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email.
If you make a complaint to us and think we have not dealt with it to your satisfaction, you may send your complaint to the Pakistan Information Commissioner for Information. For more information on the Pakistan Information Commissioner, and how to make a complaint, please visit their website at http://rti.gov.pk/